• Can I add gift message to my order?
• What quality of products should I expect?
• How do I send something as a gift to someone?
• How many somethings can I order?
• Do you match somethings by gender or age?
• What is the return, exchange or refund policy?
• When will I receive my something? Do I pay for shipping?
• Can I track my order?
• Do you offer gift certificate or gift wrapping?
Can I gift messaging to my order?
This feature is currently disabled to resolve an issue.
Yes, when you place your order via Google Wallet, before placing your order, you will see "Add Gift Message" option under Additional Options section. Click there and enter your 'To', 'From', and 'Message' (maximum 255 characters) and we will add a note your order at no extra charge.
What quality of products should I expect?
SomethingStore strives to deliver both value and fun with each something. We want you have fun with this, again and again, so we will try our best to send valuable, interesting and unique items each time. We guarantee that every something will be worth over $10 in value (MSRP or list value).
We hope you will see it as a way to suprise and delight yourself or your friends and end up with something you will love.
How do I send something as a gift someone?
If you'd like to send the something as a gift to someone, simply enter their address as the shipping address when checking out and we will send the order to that address.
How many somethings can I order?
You can order up to 20 somethings (10 somethings for Canada, 7 somethings for other countries) per order at our website. They will all be different items, packed separately in colored poly bags or brown cartoon boxes (so contens will not visible until each item is opened) and shipped together in one package.
If you're ordering more than 20 items, contact us and we will send you an email invoice for convenient ordering.
Do you match somethings by gender or age?
Currently we do not offer gender based something selection.
What is the return, exchange or refund policy?
- Because of our random merchandising policy, all sales are final; no returns, exchanges or refunds. Please understand this is intended to be a fun way to Suprise and Delight with the unknown, so you're already accepting what you will be receiving.
- If your something is not useful to you, you can always gift it or give it away to someone who needs it. You'll feel great for doing and will thank us for it. You’re welcome. You can also sell it, of course, and more likely even make a profit.
- If your something is broken or damaged during shipping, let us know, and we'll replace it at no cost to you.
When will I receive my something? Do I pay for shipping?
No, you do not pay for shipping (in the United States), we do. Your something will be shipped out to you within 7 business days of placing your order. We typically select the lowest priced shipping options; because we prefer to spend the money on the something itself, not on the shipping. So, be patient, it will be there.
Depending on the item weight and destination we ship packages via Priority Mail or First-Class mail by United States Postal Service.
We will ship international orders via USPS First Class International. Your package may take around 14 days arrive to its destination depending on your country and region, after it is shipped. If your package weighs over 16oz (0.45kgs) SomethingStore will file the customs form - the value will be entered as $10 per item.
Can I track my order?
Yes, all orders, including internationals shipment are trackable and will be sent a tracking number when the order ships.
Do you offer gift certificate or gift wrapping?
Currently we do not offer gift certificates or gift wrapping services.